I NEED THIS …….. FOOTAGE

Posted in on Jan 18th, 2008

If you need any specfic texture, timelapse shot, hdri panorama.

Post a comment!

and i will see what i can do….

94 Comments »

1. first off… this is just amazing work you’ve done here

second… my wish… is it possible to get HDRI indoor panorama of Salzburg Opera

tnx

Comment by sebastjan — 5. April 2010 @ 21:17

2. Thanks for the amazing time lapse footage. You have some truly amazing shots. It would be cool to see a really slow motion shot of fire burning against a black background.

Comment by Nate Berry — 19. April 2010 @ 22:40

3. GREAT WEBSITE THANK YOU VERY MUCH .

Comment by Jay-H — 8. May 2010 @ 18:55

4. Hey,

i love your timelapse-videos and i know that it costs some time to make it so thank you. I also have a suggestion: i think it would be nice to make a time-lapse video of a sportsgame!

Comment by Anonymous — 13. May 2010 @ 16:44

5. Amazing work here. For CG projects, footage of film grain (esp. dust and scratches, which are hardest to simulate digitally) would be great. Thanks for this terrific resource!

Comment by Ben — 24. May 2010 @ 19:57

6. Some building facade textures shot at night would be great. Cheers!

Comment by Ben — 14. June 2010 @ 12:43

7. Hey man,

Just wanted to say this website is a great initiative!
    Fair play to you for taking the time to make these things and distributing them.

If anything, more macro timelapses are always welcome.

Keep up the good work!

Comment by Midge — 16. June 2010 @ 14:03

8. hey
    i love your work and specially hdri panoramas..i would like to see some large spherical panoramas with daylight and maybe sunsets, clouds without close trees.(the trees will generate green lights because hdri will be used as a light in 3d apps ).for use in cgi architectural visualisations)..like hdri from 3docean.net or panoramic skyes from cgtexures site.
    will be appreciate by many people..
    Thanks a lot

Comment by florin — 28. July 2010 @ 02:46

9. great stuff keep it coming!

Comment by ss2t — 21. September 2010 @ 19:22

10. Great footage, very useful!
    could do with some footage in a corn field (like for an alien landing movie)

or driving past a cornfield (landscape type shot)

or driving past a field with electricity pylons in it

(Im a Visual effects editor and I want to have some moving footage of a field *not locked off camera* so i can 3d track the footage and add in 3D electricity pylons, I aim to create a scene where a space-ship crash lands and smashes down a pylon then digs into the cornfield.. (incredibly similar to the scene in Men in black 1, where the spaceship lands on the hillbilly’s car… except in my version the spaceship smashes through a pylon)

sorry for going very in depth but im sure it shall assist you if you decide to shoot this footage

Kind regards, kaine

Comment by kaine — 22. October 2010 @ 02:42

11. Fire would be much appriciated.
    Just a regular campfire would be great!

Comment by Thomas — 24. December 2010 @ 21:04

12. Hello and again a thousand thanks to you and your -maybe existing- crew.
    Great site with just a bit to less content – yet. Would you say, you are able to get video footage of nature, maybe even like timelapse in single pictures? Please, say it… (:
    Thats a big deal I think, its easier to build “effective” electro videos, but that costs still a bit training for me, though – i do all by myself, so its a bit heavy sometime. But with the engagement, what I get with the thought, that I may can use free clips, pictures, footage and stuff, i aint get away from the pc. So help me building a square view…. please (: It would be really cool. It dont counts if its bears, trees dirt or whatever, at least ist wonderful nature!!

Best regards & wishes,
    Sam

I like to produce free music (even if one or two pieces gets sold without video or such) and so I like free footage for building something to look at, in the time where the “user” lets his spirit fly – or else

Comment by Samuel — 9. January 2011 @ 15:25

13. Great work!

Comment by ariadna_woolf — 12. January 2011 @ 12:40

14. I need film footage of families walking, having fun, daily activities or holding hands walking and married couples talking and holding hands, etc.

Comment by Chris — 24. January 2011 @ 04:10

15. I agree with Chris. Would be truly great to see people footage and even more incredible to have them choped from background 😛

Cheers and if in this world there were more like you… there would be no war!

Comment by Jace — 8. February 2011 @ 16:23

16. Good ocean footage ( or large lake )for displacement maps is not easy to find and without whitecaps. And all ocean textures and generators I find are only good for one wave or close up or one frame and do not work well with displacement maps in animation. Just some ideas for ya. Water drops into pool without high contrast reflections and little below the surface color contrast ( like a black bottom ) so you get only wave shapes.

Comment by Tony — 19. February 2011 @ 17:30

17. Hey man, I love the work, especially the oceans and the storm clouds. How about something like food colouring or dyes into a clear glass of water or oil, with a backlight from the side or something? Something with fluids?

Comment by Josh — 6. May 2011 @ 23:50

18. All footages are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Austria License, reselling or redistribution on other websites is not allowed.

Could you fix this license? The license is not a true CC license because of the additional conditions. I would like to use some of your work, but can only do so if it’s a CC-rectified license.

Their is a non-commercial CC license, please look into that one.

Comment by Eonfge — 23. May 2011 @ 16:05

19. Hi, if you had a time lapse of a flowering plant growing and then blooming, preferably from the side, that would be fantastic.

I’d also really love a time lapse of a tree growing from nothing, but realize that that’s not really practical.

Comment by t — 28. May 2011 @ 08:21

20. hi i need egyiptan wall decoration’s for my
    3D egyiptan piramid project please and i give credit for this website it’s great and 99% of my used textures came from here also check out my Youtube acount
    thetruemetroid and see my newest project SEN5 engine

Comment by Újvári Álmos — 5. July 2011 @ 21:56

21. i want night sky hdri image with a moon its shld have blue tint kind off plzz share it if anyone have it than.

Comment by paras gada — 9. October 2011 @ 16:30

22. Wow! Thanks so much for doing this. I need some good time-lapse video of cities at night, highways at night and traffic at night for a music video. I need to look through what you have. You may already have what I need.
    Dean

Comment by Dean Taylor — 12. November 2011 @ 12:53

23. you are the best man! big big thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by tianyi zhu — 18. November 2011 @ 19:19

24. Thank you for this wonderful resource and your generosity, you rock!!

Comment by Ben Bergmann — 19. December 2011 @ 03:20

25. Hi,

Thanks for sharing these footages. Do you also have footages of daily life? Like man rushing to office, chidren going to school, lady walking home from office, house wife cooking dinner.

Comment by Bhanu Shankar — 6. January 2012 @ 09:47

26. hello bhanu,
    there wil not be realtime footage on this site only hdri, timelapse sequences and textures etc.

Comment by admin — 6. January 2012 @ 18:35

27. Hi,
    please take this as a challenge:
    SUN TEXTURE MAP IN .HDR FORMAT
    So someone can see the black spots and the texture of the surface by decreasing the exposure (I think that even NASA doesn’t have one 😉

Thanks.

Comment by sunny — 6. June 2012 @ 10:55

28. Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this web site daily, if so then you will absolutely take fastidious know-how.

Comment by Read Full Report — 28. January 2013 @ 06:40

29. HI

I NEED DOVE BIRD FLYING HI RESOLUTION

Comment by dusara — 2. February 2013 @ 12:47

30. Hi!

This Website is great! Amazing job! What I need? I realy what to use some HDRI panorama of city for interior vis. For example view from roof of skyscraper… THANKS!!

Comment by kontrolermpk — 21. March 2013 @ 07:23

31. I want to share a website that explains how to use each HDRi with several 3D applications http://www.hdritutorial.com

Comment by Miriam — 15. April 2013 @ 21:38

32. Absolutely adore this site. Would be awesome if you included a section of HDRI panoramas based on fantasy – like matte paintings.
    Cheers and props for the stunning work!

Comment by reddie — 26. May 2013 @ 23:05

33. Thank you for this site
    Any plans to include waterfall footage?
    Nicely framed medium and long shots that include the WHOLE waterfall?
    Digital matte painters would love you for this…

M

Comment by mark — 30. May 2013 @ 08:43

34. Hi, our web is on construction. I work with tribes in the Amazon. They are learning to make videos with one mac and one camera. I am looking for creative common footage they can use to tell their stories. So thank you for being so generous. you can look in vimeo for downsouthbytheriver and find some of their work. We are looking for shots from the amazon, specially shots that covers the amazon from the sky the forest and the rivers. If by any chance you know where I can find them it will be good.

Comment by Monica Velarde — 21. November 2013 @ 15:13

35. Hi Monica,
    I don´t have any footage of the amazon and there will not be any in the near future. Sorry you have to look somewhere else for that … good luck with your project!

Comment by Markus — 26. November 2013 @ 16:53

36. Hi, Markus Huber !!! your web site is really amazing, i like it too much !!! i’m a film maker and director in my first steps, i had directed a low budget movie; it’s in the Editing process right now …. i need to insert some of your footage to tell my story … so if possible to allow me do that, just answer me and it’s will be a great favor bro !!!
    thank you !!! so much !!!

Comment by Ahmed — 30. December 2013 @ 05:50

37. Hi Ahmed,
    most of the footage is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ creative commons license so you can use the footage in your project if you credit openfootage.net

Comment by Markus — 30. December 2013 @ 15:14

38. Might you have any footage of Mayflys or bugs on a river?

Comment by Huan — 23. April 2014 @ 20:48

39. Hello Huan,
    sorry currently no footage of this topic available…

Comment by Markus — 27. April 2014 @ 06:22

40. I need a flat desert scene with distant (1 to 2 km away) hills to one side. The beach scene was close but the greenery was more than the scene I am making needs. Also the desert ground is not sandy but is more of a flat land with scrubby green patches of grass widely scattered about.

Comment by TimBo266 — 9. January 2016 @ 03:09

41. Hi THere
    Please help me about “video editing studio” footage.
    I want to show the progress of film editing or audio recording in studio.
    thank you very much.

Comment by Mina Es — 27. January 2016 @ 06:41

42. Somehow I get the feeling this site is dead. Either that or the owner does not respond any further.

Comment by TimBo266 — 28. January 2016 @ 05:19

43. Hi TimBo, currently I have a lot of work so I have not the time to response quickly… Regarding your desert Hdri: Desert footages are on the top of my list I would like to do in the near future but regarding my work load it definitely takes some time until I have the chance to travel more…..

Comment by Markus — 28. January 2016 @ 09:46

44. Gracias por compartir todos estos recursos, impresionante!!!

Comment by Albert — 2. August 2016 @ 10:49